Wednesday, October 26, 2011

We've entered a new time zone

You've heard of the normal time zones: Central, Mountain, Pacific and Eastern. We have entered something resembling the "Twilight Zone", and I don't mean the vampire movies. We have entered the " Old People Time Zone". Let me say I mean no disrespect to the older generation, but this is nuts. We checked into our hotel at 5p.m. last night, went to dinner by 6p.m., which my mother thought was almost too late and not worth eating, although she did like her chinese food buffet. We were back to the hotel by 7p.m., in our p.j.'s by 7:15p.m., asleep between 8 and 9p.m. This led us to be awake at 4a.m. What the heck? I've gone to bed at 4a.m. before.  Does this mean I'm going to need a nap around noon?  Let's just say this is new territory and I may visit for a while, but I will NOT be living here.  Day 2, October 8, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment