Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Road Rage Queen!

Yep, that's my new title. I wear my crown proudly. It is a lovely though harsh looking crown of polished chrome with many spikes. As I go along in this lovely ( heavy sarcasm) traffic, I wish I could throw my crown through some windshields or under tires of drivers who find it necessary to cut me off and then slow down to under the speed limit. I believe a came up with a few new swear words today. Danny just laughed and shook his head. My other favorite thing is being in the middle of a Semi sandwich. That's when you have the shoulder on one side of you, a Semi in front of you, a Semi in back of you and one on the other side of you. Now when you are in a SUV that is bad enough, but when you are in a Prius, all you see is wheels and bumpers. & hours worth of driving and the day is finally over. Now to get some sleep so I can do it again tomorrow. FUN,FUN,FUN!!! Day 1, October 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment