Saturday, October 15, 2011

Oh crap!!!

My parents and I drove into town yesterday to  where my walk is going to be on the 23rd of this month. I knew by the course plans that I would be walking up half of a bridge, but I never thought anything about it. Well we saw the bridge and I almost fainted. This thing is huge, and I am afraid of heights. Not to mention the fact that at most, all of my other walks have only been a little hilly in spots. I am walking up a bridge!!!! What am I nuts?! Don't answer that. When my dad saw the bridge he automatically said I would never do it, which just made me more determined than ever to finish this walk. So this time I have no time limit for myself. I just have to finish. I don't care if I crawl over the finish line. I WILL prove my father wrong. When I do finish the first thing I will do ( after sitting down, drinking water and catching my breath) is call my dad and tell him he was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment